Crosslands Youth & Convention Centre is an affordable campsite and conference retreat located just one hour's drive from Sydney's CBD, in the beautiful and secluded Berowra Valley Regional Park.
Nestled alongside the Berowra Creek in the tranquil Galston gorge, Crosslands provides a range of accommodation options for large and small groups - from camping (with hot showers!) to ensuited cabins to self-contained cottages. We have wide open spaces, meeting rooms, a commercial kitchen - and even a heated swimming pool!
Recreation and adventure for all tastes and ages:
- Camping, bushwalking, hiking, wildlife, bird feeding
- Kayaks, canoes, river cruise, fishing
- Swimming pool, tennis, basketball, volley ball, sports field
- Flying fox, high ropes, abseiling, water sports, bouldering wall
- Picnics, gas BBQs
- Great North Walk
- Bush chapel, campfire bowl
Crosslands is a Christian facility owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Our goal is to help you switch off and renew - physically, mentally and spiritually. Our healthy environment